Using the Facility
Once the machines were installed we began manufacturing Kam Konnect products. This Mill is focused on developing a new product. Initially we want to manufacture Outdoor Kitchen Cutting boards.
Here's an assembled cutting board. There are five more steps toward completing this board:
1) Use a router to put a round edge around the top and bottom sides.
2) Use the Shaper to cut a "handle" in each end.
3) Use the CNC machine to cut a "drain" inside and around the top edge of the board.
4) Hand sand to design standards.
5) Apply food grade finishing oil.